Traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu and Karate. Self-Defense for men, women, and children of all ages.
Our school is about respect, discipline, integrity, pride, confidence, excellence, and good health. Our school can help you or your child become more focused, be more aware of your surroundings, enhance your motor skills, and teach you all the values of life and health.
What is Wing Chun Kung Fu?
Wing Chun is the only martial arts system in the world that was invented by a woman, a Buddhist nun called Ng Mui who lived in China 300 years ago. Unlike most other martial arts that rely on brute force, speed and power, Wing Chun techniques are based on the law of physics in order to achieve optimal results by gaining advantage before the opponent is able to launch any lethal strike.
Therefore, you don’t need to be big or strong to be able to practice Wing Chun, as you will learn how to use the opponent’s force against him.
Wing Chun Kung Fu:
- Is suitable for all ages and genders
- Improves health, fitness, coordination, strength, and endurance
- Promotes confidence and self-esteem
- Relieves stress
- Teaches valuable self-defense skills
- Promotes mental alertness and memory function
- Assists in weight loss and muscle gain